Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sherri Saum and Kamar de los Reyes

Sherri Saum married Kamar de los Reyes in May 2007. Both of them are actors, Sherry of German and African American ancestry and Kamar of Cuban and Puerto Rican ancestry.

Sherry's Wiki
Sherry's IMDb
Kamar's Wiki
Kamar's IMDb


My Comments: I couldn't say that Kamar was WM in my labels. So there's a new label of BW/HM. At the moment, many of the other posts may not be accurately labeled. Please give me time to look at them and make any changes.

5 comments:

ValeriesWorld said...

They look so a lovely couple and I will them every happiness in their marriage.

Anonymous said...

zoe saldana and Keith Britton are a "just ike me couple" : )

Anonymous said...

another just like me couple: Stacey Dash and (new) husband Emmanuel Xuereb?

PurpleNepenthe said...

Hi!
I've had Zoe Saldana on my list for awhile. I'm just now breaking out the men into categories beyond WM and haven't yet felt that jump for the women too. Zoe, from my searches on her, refers to herself as a woman of color from Dominican ancestry. I don't want to misinterpret how she represents herself. If you find any articles with interviews that will help me when I write about her, please let me know.

PurpleNepenthe said...

Oh, and Stacey Dash is coming. I had a picture already saved. :)