Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paula and B

Paula and B met while contracting in the Middle East. Paula, African American, and B, Macedonian, after three wonderful years have celebrated a summer wedding. In just their first year they felt they had done much together, overcome some, and loved each other a lot.

My Comments: Paula sent two pictures, but I love this one! I also try to vary posts, but in an effort to keep my Just Us couples from waiting too long I've posted two together. Thank you for all of your support!

I have updated this entry with great news :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are gorgeous! Best of luck to them.

Unknown said...

Wow! my favorite couple so far and I might be biased. My married last name is Stankovic (he's Macedonian). I would like to say our relationship at this moment is going as beautiful as they look...prayers and blessings to all :-)